Friday 17 July 2009

Friday Meditation with Wenda - In God I Trust

A complete trust in God, an acceptance that God is the only Reality and the only Power, is the way my self-discovery can be complete. No matter what the appearance may be, I know that within me, around me and about me is the Love and Law of the Infinite – One Presence and One Law, which we call God.

Our personal recognition of the One Life makes it possible for Its Power and Perfection to flow through us more fully and become our daily experience. No matter how far I may have missed the mark, or how long I have persisted in the ignorance of our true relationship with God, today I begin to trust It.

I place my faith so completely and so absolutely in the belief that there is no power opposed to God that I shall know this truth today. God’s nature is always, for the good of His creation.

So it is and so it will be

No comments: